Wellvend Ltd t/as Contrac Lighting Terms of Service
1. Terms – By accessing the website of Wellvend Ltd t/as Contrac Lighting (referred to from this point as Contrac
Lighting) at https://contrac-lighting.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws
and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not
agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this
website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License – Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software)
on Contrac Lighting’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not
a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Contrac Lighting’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Contrac
Lighting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you
must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer – The materials on Contrac Lighting’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Contrac Lighting makes
no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Contrac Lighting does not warrant or make any
representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or
otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations – In no event shall Contrac Lighting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use
the materials on Contrac Lighting’s website, even if Contrac Lighting or a Contrac Lighting authorised representative
has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations
may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials – The materials appearing on Contrac Lighting’s website could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Contrac Lighting does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are
accurate, complete or current. Contrac Lighting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any
time without notice. However, Contrac Lighting does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links – Contrac Lighting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the
contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Contrac Lighting of the site.
Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Modifications – Contrac Lighting may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By
using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law – These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Goole
and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.